A boning knife is the best knife for cutting meat bones and trimming cartilage to create the perfect joint or cut before cooking. The pointed tip and slim blade make it a great choice for cutting around the bone without ruining the surrounding flesh.
The strong, rigid blade can also be used to cut through cartilage. When de-boning pork or beef, a slightly harder knife is best, while a more flexible blade will suit poultry. Boning knives are designed to be light and manoeuvrable, so you can count on them to be comfortable and easy to use.
- Blade width = 18 mm / 0.71″
- Thickness = 1.6 mm / 0.063″
- Blade Lenght = 143 mm / 5.63″
- Lenght = 260 mm / 10.24″
- Handle Lenght = 117 mm / 4.61 “
- Net Weight = 82 g / 2.89 oz