A utility knife is good for chopping smaller foods and vegetables, like shallots. It shares many of the qualities of a chef knife, but it can be a useful tool when working with smaller food items, as the utility knife allows for more precise cutting work. So, when your cook’s knife is a little too big for the job, you’ll want to reach for a utility knife instead.
- Blade width = 24 mm / 0.94″
- Thickness = 1.6 mm / 0.063″
- Blade Lenght = 115 mm / 4.53″
- Lenght = 233 mm / 9.17″
- Handle Lenght = 118 mm / 4.64 “
- Net Weight = 83 g / 2.93 oz